[OM] Re: Mr. Adams' Show

Subject: [OM] Re: Mr. Adams' Show
From: "Bob Whitmire" <bwhitmire@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 11 Oct 2005 11:04:03 -0400
> Should be this one, I guess :
http://www.hctc.commnet.edu/artmuseum/anseladams/details/trailerpark.html

That's the one. Somehow I've managed to miss that one even though I've been
an Adams fan for more years than I'll admit to. Just took my breath away. I
went to find my wife and later my cousin, who was tending her new baby, and
dragged them both to see the print. "If you only look at one print in all of
this, look at this one," I said. Sometimes a quality pic will cause me to
tingle and glow with soft light; this one, on the other hand, was like being
kneecapped with a sledge. If my best shot ever were only half that good.

--Bob