[OM] Re: Montage with four pictures taken with DZ50 F2

Subject: [OM] Re: Montage with four pictures taken with DZ50 F2
From: "Bob Whitmire" <bwhitmire@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 10 Oct 2005 12:48:45 -0400
I think she's lovely, and quite photogenic, and I would resist any and all
temptations to alter her in any way, particularly with Photoshop
liposuction. The culture today may prefer anorexia, but the culture today
needs to have its collective head examined. Full-figured is good. Real good.
Really, really good. <g>  The light is excellent for her skin tones, but it
could be that an assistant with some sort of diffusion screen to eliminate
the ultra highlights would have been helpful.

--Bob