[OM] Re: 10/9 fragment of my day

Subject: [OM] Re: 10/9 fragment of my day
From: AG Schnozz <agschnozz@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 9 Oct 2005 18:33:52 -0700 (PDT)
Joel wrote:
> I'd ordinarly figure AG was playing some kind of trick on me,

I couldn't have pulled lighting like that out of my hat.  I've
got another view of the waterfall that shows the lighting even
more and is easier to figure out.  I'll be popping up in my
gallery a hole sequence of shots from the trip and will be sure
to include this location.

> probably still trying to get his heart pumping again, poor
> soul.

My concern was for the lens and the top LCD.  Seriously, the
impact from the "load of bricks" would have been enough to
probably retire an OM body. One flat rock landed edgewise on the
edge of the prism hump and the rest cascaded onto the top of it
and all over the camera and lens.  I'm still finding red dust
and dirt from that hit.

Joel's shot is the best of the bunch.  I've got a couple other
views which are pretty decent, but his is much better than mine.
 He was at an advantage, though, since he was using a tripod
while I was monopodding it.

AG

http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs