[OM] Re: What happened while I was asleep?

Subject: [OM] Re: What happened while I was asleep?
From: "Daniel Sepke" <dan@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 9 Oct 2005 11:14:07 -0400
Thanks for reminding me about the Tamron 180. Have you had a chance to try
your one on the E-1 yet? If you have let us know the results. Does the
Tamron have any chroma issues like the Zuiko 180mm f2.8 sometimes displays?
That said does anyone have sample shots of the Zuiko on an E body?

How do the 80-200's from Tamron and Tokina compare to the DZ 50-200? Other
than I guess handling and AF vs MF is there much of a performance gap?

TIA, Dan S.

In a message dated 10/8/2005 12:32:18 P.M. Central Daylight Time,