[OM] Re: What happened while I was asleep?

Subject: [OM] Re: What happened while I was asleep?
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Sat, 8 Oct 2005 19:23:24 EDT

In a message dated 10/8/2005 5:21:47 P.M. Central Daylight Time,
piers@xxxxxxxx writes:

If you  want a Tamron 24-48 you really need to think about the lens hood - as
Bill  knows only too well.

Yes, it was a challenge and I ultimately found a NOS one through a list
member.  On that particular lens, I think the front lens cap is more  difficult
find than the hood.  I always try to find the lens with the  proper hood and
I've had excellent luck, with patience, in finding them.   That has usually
been accomplished by using this list as my source.   Several others have found
what they needed through me.   Bill  Barber