[OM] Re: [OT] A very peculiar exposure problem

Subject: [OM] Re: [OT] A very peculiar exposure problem
From: jeff-keller@xxxxxxx (Jeff Keller)
Date: Thu, 06 Oct 2005 16:17:57 +0000
Since the gray card was okay: 1.) it would seem the camera is working as
expected (no auto change of exposure due to flash etc), 2.) nothing odd about
the light source. If the glass were doing something to the light, changing the
viewing angle should have a dramatic affect.

Could there be something unique about the painting itself?  - more light than
expected from the painting or the glass. Some polarizers block UV? Canon
doesn't see UV?

Perhaps the ether world of OM is sending you a message ....

-jeff
that's a very challenging puzzle