[OM] Re: [OT] A very peculiar exposure problem

Subject: [OM] Re: [OT] A very peculiar exposure problem
From: jeff-keller@xxxxxxx (Jeff Keller)
Date: Thu, 06 Oct 2005 18:17:01 +0000
So I'm not the only one who goes to art galleries featuring phosphorescent
paintings on velvet lighted by UV?  ;^)

I think you did a great job with the scientific experimentation. Someone just
needs to associate something with the data. My best guess is a UV reflective
spray to protect the paintings. Maybe someone knows whether C*non or M*nolta
has a sensitivity to some nearly invisible light?

-jeff