[OM] Re: What? Am I crazy? Fall colors without Velvia?

Subject: [OM] Re: What? Am I crazy? Fall colors without Velvia?
From: ScottGee1 <scottgee1@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 30 Sep 2005 00:29:48 -0400
Old fart that I am, when I think of shooting Fall color, I think K25.
Still miss the unique palette it offered.

Tried shooting digital a few years back and was disappointed by scenic
shots that simply did not clearly resolve details.  My kit is a bit
better now and I might try again, but IMO, the thousands of leaves in
a nice wide angle shot clearly expose the greatest weakness of digital
images, i.e., not enough pixels -- yet.

my two lux worth/ScottGee1