[OM] Re: Flash connectors question

Subject: [OM] Re: Flash connectors question
From: jeff-keller@xxxxxxx (Jeff Keller)
Date: Thu, 29 Sep 2005 16:25:59 +0000
The hot shoe adapter you found looks like it is made by Sonia. I believe it is
intended to provide PC outputs for a camera that does not have any. There are
probably diodes between each of the connections that will keep a positive
voltage from flowing from one PC connection to the next. I don't think it will
do what you want.

You want a hot shoe adapter that is intended to mount a flash to a stand. It
should have a threaded hole on the bottom rather than the foot which this one
has.

-jeff