[OM] Re: A giveaway!

Subject: [OM] Re: A giveaway!
From: "Roger Wesson" <roger@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 29 Sep 2005 17:51:15 +0100 (BST)
Thanks CH - do you mean ones like this :)
http://www.world-traveller.org/mw/index.php/Image:FO1-S01-29.jpg

I think in some cases my problem is poor scanner performance on slightly
underexposed slides, and as well as that I am not sure my monitor is well
calibrated - I think I might be getting them to look good on monitors with
somewhat darker displays than ideal so I may need to re-scan some of them.
 I'll see what I can do with levels.

Roger