[OM] Re: E-500 specs (long)

Subject: [OM] Re: E-500 specs (long)
From: Dan Mitchell <danmitchell@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 29 Sep 2005 08:45:34 -0600
jking@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
>>* On Thu, Sep 29, 2005 at 08:27:56PM +1000, Andrew Fildes said:
>>>Seen the Japanese EOS names - KISS!
>
> What do you expect from a country that sells candy called pokey (and it
> is! its a stick with strange coloured chocolate gloop on the end)...

  I think you're thinking of pocky, which is actually pretty tasty:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pocky

  The only thing called pokey that I've seen (as a sweet) is hokey pokey
which goes in ice cream in nz/australia, a sort of honeycomb stuff very
much like the insides of a Crunchie bar in the UK. Dunno what USians
would call that.

  -- dan