[OM] A giveaway!

Subject: [OM] A giveaway!
From: "Roger Wesson" <roger@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 29 Sep 2005 11:53:28 +0100 (BST)
Hello all,

I've slipped way behind in keeping up with the list over the last several
months.  I did notice that my mirror of the e-sif went down a while back -
sorry about that downtime, it was caused by a power cut in the vicinity of
UCL.  There may be some more downtime around the 10th of October, because
the department is moving to another building, but otherwise the mirror
will be available at its current web address for the forseeable future.

I'm popping up from my lengthy lurk because I'm currently disposing of a
lot of possessions to avoid heavy storage costs while I travel in South
America for the next few months.  I wondered if anyone on the list might
be interested in a fairly large pile of photography magazines?  I have
about 40 issues of Practical Photography from between 1998 and 2005, which
anyone interested can have for free (excluding any postage costs).  Moving
slightly off-topic, I also have a large pile of Autosport magazines and
Sky & Telescope and Astronomys from 1997 onwards (occasional OM
photography appears in the astro mags) which are also free to a good home.
 If anyone wants to take any of these off my hands before October 12, let
me know!

And some real OM content as well: I have taken some photos recently on
various world travels.  I've put the best ones on my website at

http://www.world-traveller.org/mw/index.php/Faroe_Islands_2005
http://www.world-traveller.org/mw/index.php/Berlin_2004

Should shortly have some photos from Latvia, Lithuania and Santiago de
Compostela up there as well.

Roger