[OM] Re: Am I going to regret my choice?

Subject: [OM] Re: Am I going to regret my choice?
From: ScottGee1 <scottgee1@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 28 Sep 2005 11:17:55 -0400
To answer your subject line . . . Yes, you very likely will because
Olympus and all the other manufacturers want you to pine for whatever
their latest offering is.  The market thrives on churning which, of
course, is driven by yearning.

That said, my Epson PX-8 (CPM based) notebook will still do word
processing, still run VisiCalc and dBase just fine.  Does it have the
capacity and speed of current models?  Not even close.  Do I care?
Not really.

Digicams are really small computers that use lenses.  Like PCs,
they'll be 'obsolete' in less than a year.  Fact of life so you might
as well get used to it.

FWIW/ScottGee1