[OM] Re: lenses, opinions and recommendations.

Subject: [OM] Re: lenses, opinions and recommendations.
From: Patrick Moore <paddy@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 25 Sep 2005 18:08:51 +0100
* On Fri, Sep 23, 2005 at 08:36:17AM -0400, Gary Holder (c) said:

> [...]

Oh, I'm under no illusions as to the nature of income under PhDs,
especially in the UK...  My biggest problem is that, in addition to being
rather fond of photography as a whole,  I also have a weakness for
guitars...  Oh well.

Maybe I should start saving now. :)

> Gary H. (Ph.D)

*grin*

Brought to you by the letter X and the number 19