[OM] Re: lenses, opinions and recommendations.

Subject: [OM] Re: lenses, opinions and recommendations.
From: Patrick Moore <paddy@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 23 Sep 2005 00:24:08 +0100
* On Fri, Sep 23, 2005 at 09:10:47AM +1000, Andrew Fildes said:

> Hmmmmm.
> What IS the PhD in then?

Hrm..  Somewhere in the field of Electronic Engineering,  looking at
intergrating Cryptographic hardware into Network processing.  Ð? think... it
seems to change on a daily basis.. :)

http://www.ecit.qub.ac.uk/ResearchDevelopment/System-on-ChipSoC/ is the
research group I'm living in (I sit, unsuprisingly, between Network
Processing and Cryptography)

Alas, Cthulu does not make an appearance.  Or perhaps, Hurrah?  Tequila,
however, may well do!

paddy

--
this signature was brought to you by the letter U and the number 46
htag 0.0.23: [    One tequila, two tequila, three tequila, floor. ]