[OM] Re: A word of caution on a Great White that surfaced recently...

Subject: [OM] Re: A word of caution on a Great White that surfaced recently...
From: "Daniel Sepke" <dan@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 23 Sep 2005 17:33:35 -0400
Hi Jeff,

You may be right about the farming out. I am sorry to hear you got no
contact from them with your problem. To get my refund it did take activating
a Significantly Not As Described claim with Paypal to show I meant business.
I was polite but firm in my request for a refund and got prompt reply's to
all my emails thankfully. They refunded the shipping charges in full which
was a surprise to me. Though there was a clear case of a incomplete
description I posted positive for them as they did honor their return
policy.

Thanks, Dan S.

From: olympus-owner@xxxxxxxxxx [mailto:olympus-owner@xxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf
Of Jeff Keller
Subject: [OM] Re: A word of caution on a Great White that surfaced
recently...
I think both Adorama and Cambridgephoto farm out their yaBe auctions.
I bought a rather inexpensive book from Cambridge which wasn't shipped to me
even after three emails (nor a refund given). I left negative feedback, then
about 10 days later the book arrived. My impression was that the person(s)
handling the yaBe sales could care less about reputation but the store did
care.
I'm sorry the 250/2 purchase ended up being a looser for you. I hope an
email or phone call to the store will get your shipping charges refunded.
-jeff