[OM] Re: A word of caution on a Great White that surfaced recently...

Subject: [OM] Re: A word of caution on a Great White that surfaced recently...
From: "Dean Tyler" <dtyler@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 23 Sep 2005 09:16:59 -0400
Hi Daniel,

I was watching that lens, but didn't have the funds or guts.  Sorry it
wasn't in better shape, but it is good to know the return was OK.  That shop
makes no attempt to describe or photograph the equipment they sell.  I
appreciate the information and will steer clear of their auctions.  BTW,
that kit I purchased a couple of months back turned out to be a good deal
and I believe the "second chance" bid emails were just an automatic scam.

Dean