[OM] Re: OM macro lenses?

Subject: [OM] Re: OM macro lenses?
From: Steve Goss <stevegoss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 22 Sep 2005 23:48:53 -0500
Piers-
Since diffraction starts limiting resolution beyond F16, you might try
F16 instead of F22 to see if there is an appreciable difference.

Also, if you have a 24mm lens, try the 24, a 2x teleconverter, and then
whatever extension you need to get into the same ballpark. From what
I've seen, the 24mm setup will give more depth of field. Why, I can't
really tell you.

Thanks, Steve Goss, Dallas Tx usa