[OM] Re: Latitude of exposure with an E-thing

Subject: [OM] Re: Latitude of exposure with an E-thing
From: Winsor Crosby <wincros@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 22 Sep 2005 08:54:40 -0700
Ah, we were talking about two different things. I was talking about a
raw curve and using software on the computer and you were talking
about the view on the LCD? Most software, though, picks up your
camera settings from the EXIF data and applies them automatically to
your raw image unless you set up the defaults to zero in the
software. So the histogram in ACR does reflect what you have done in
the camera if I am not mistaken.

Winsor
Long Beach, California, USA