[OM] Re: Tamron 80-200 test shot

Subject: [OM] Re: Tamron 80-200 test shot
From: "Jeff Keller" <jeff-keller@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 21 Sep 2005 15:04:01 -0700
It's not too late, repent Dan ...

The Tamron 80-200/2.8 is my favorite telephoto zoom. If I could put a 1.4x
Olympus converter on it, I would seldom leave it home. When I want a longer
focal length, I carry the petite Zuiko 50-250/5 and generally a big Tamron.
Too bad all those good pictures you're taking confused you into thinking
that the 1DMII could replace your OMs.

When you discover the truth you'll regret selling your 80-200/2.8.

I saw that you got the Zuiko 18 (congratulations). Doesn't the new improved
prices for C*non users make you want to go back to OM days?

-jeff
(I also still like the Tamron 35-105/2.8 but it is has very stiff
competition with the Zuiko 35-80/2.8)