[OM] Re: 35-70/36. was Re: [FS] Stuff For Sale and Questions

Subject: [OM] Re: 35-70/36. was Re: [FS] Stuff For Sale and Questions
From: "PhotoSphere Olympus Camera Service" <olyfix@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 19 Sep 2005 15:23:23 -0500
3.6's are very susceptible to even minor impact -- the barrels that slide
into each other are extremely tight fitting, and even the smallest dimple
will lock them.  Repairs are exacerbated by almost 400 ball bearings between
two of the barrels -- if you don't know what you're doing, they make a most
interesting sound as they fall off your desk onto the floor.