[OM] Re: Using manual Zuikos on an E-1

Subject: [OM] Re: Using manual Zuikos on an E-1
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 21 Sep 2005 09:42:08 EDT

In a message dated 9/21/2005 7:46:27 A.M. Central Daylight Time,
swisspace@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:

I admit  that sometimes it is a problem with the manual focus zuiko's -
sometimnes  you have to open them up to focus and then stop down

In the beginning . . . . well, it was the beginning for me, I had a preset
lens which meant you had to focus and then stop down.  It really wasn't a
problem.  Some and I would guess most would benefit from using a Katz Eye
split
image screen.  I have whatever their brightest one is and it works  very
nicely.  Highly recommend for both digital and OM Zuikos. Bill  Barber