[OM] Re: Using manual Zuikos on an E-1

Subject: [OM] Re: Using manual Zuikos on an E-1
From: swisspace <swisspace@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 21 Sep 2005 14:45:55 +0200
I admit that sometimes it is a problem with the manual focus zuiko's -
sometimnes you have to open them up to focus and then stop down, but I
don't mind and I can't really complain about the results, if they are
lacking its because of me and not the equipment.

But then I don't have any Digital lens to play with so needs must when
the devil drives. I did get a 14-45 on thingybay a few weeks back and
yesterday asked that my family ship it to me, but I can and have lived
without them.

But these days mostly the OM sigma 28mm F1.8 or 90F2 sits on the om
adapter mount.