[OM] Re: Can You Say Cliche?

Subject: [OM] Re: Can You Say Cliche?
From: hiwayman@xxxxxxx (Walt Wayman)
Date: Wed, 21 Sep 2005 13:45:05 +0000
Thanks for the compliment, Scott.  :-)  I've printed it 11x16 in. on the Epson
2200, and it does, if I do say so myself, look pretty nice.  Anyway, it's
bright!

Actually, I've got three scanners.  The HP S20 was my first, about five or six
years ago, and since I never seem to let any sort of equipment escape, I still
have it, although it's not been used in a couple of years.  The Epson
Perfection 3200 came next, primarily for MF stuff.  Honestly, although three or
more years newer than the HP and claiming 3200 dpi, 800 more than the HP, I
think it's only marginally better for 35mm.  But then along came the Minolta
Scan Elite 5400, which has exclusively taken over all the 35mm scanning since
the day it arrived.  It blows the doors off the other two.

Walt

--
"Anything more than 500 yards from
the car just isn't photogenic." --