[OM] Re: Zuiko 65-200mm/F4?

Subject: [OM] Re: Zuiko 65-200mm/F4?
From: Dan Mitchell <danmitchell@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 19 Sep 2005 07:35:30 -0600
> I'm thinking about getting a new zoom lens, and was wondering what
 > folks on the list have to say about the Zuiko 65-200mm/F4?

  I have a (non-cloudy) one of these, and I like it a lot. As others
have said, it's not terribly light, or terribly small, but it covers a
decent range at the longer end of things, and the close-up facility is a
nice extra.

  It's a good lens as part of a two-lens kit; I carried that and a 24/2
around for a trip and was very happy with that combination.

  -- dan