[OM] Re: Curmudgeon Disorder - it's a legitimate condition!

Subject: [OM] Re: Curmudgeon Disorder - it's a legitimate condition!
From: hiwayman@xxxxxxx (Walt Wayman)
Date: Mon, 19 Sep 2005 13:23:56 +0000
Somewhat of a relief, I suppose, to learn it's a condition resulting from
natural processes, which I guess means I'm not a carrier.  But what the hell
does he mean about embarassment?  I don't get that.  And who are you calling an
opinionated old fart?  I should give you a piece of my mind!

Walt

--
"Anything more than 500 yards from
the car just isn't photogenic." --