[OM] Re: Retirement ... my feelings about the list

Subject: [OM] Re: Retirement ... my feelings about the list
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 13 Sep 2005 13:24:30 -0400
When using window light place her close to the window with one side of
her face toward the window.  Experiment with the angle of her head
either toward or away from the window and also slightly up or down.
Experiment with the distance based on the  brightness of the light.  Use
a north facing window if available or otherwise avoid harsh, direct
light from the window.  Use a soft white reflector on the other side of
her and also from below.  Make sure the reflector is preventing the eye
sockets from looking dark.  I was going to say "no raccoon eyes" but
raccoons are only found in North America.

ps:  It wasn't me who suggested natural light but I should have.

Good luck
Chuck Norcutt