[OM] Re: Any German speakers on the list? Need an ebay interpretation.

Subject: [OM] Re: Any German speakers on the list? Need an ebay interpretation.
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 13 Sep 2005 09:08:29 EDT

In a message dated 9/13/2005 6:45:14 A.M. Central Daylight Time,
om@xxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

Ask her  if she would send it as letter, but the risk may be on your side
if the  thing gets nicked.

Actually, I sent them two request for information about postage to the  US.
They have not answered either of them.  Reminds me a bit of my  German
grandmother.  She sometimes wouldn't listen to me or maybe it was  just that
she
didn't always respond.  Imagine that!  Heck, my wife  does that sometimes.
Guess
is must not be a German thing.  Bill  Barber