[OM] Re: Any German speakers on the list? Need an ebay interpretation.

Subject: [OM] Re: Any German speakers on the list? Need an ebay interpretation.
From: "Piers Hemy" <piers@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 13 Sep 2005 11:03:35 +0100
I *think* what is outrageous is the German postal tariff.  Since Deutsche
Post bought DHL, anything out-of-the-ordinary seems to get charged at DHL
rates, rather than the usual postal service rates.  And shipments outside
Europe are in that category.

I'll be happy to act as a drop-ship point within Europe, Bill (at much lower
cost), and I can't imagine the postal cost for a lens hood from here to you
would be more than USD5.

--
Piers