[OM] Re: OT: "Its all Bush's fault"; long

Subject: [OM] Re: OT: "Its all Bush's fault"; long
From: "John Hermanson" <omtech@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 8 Sep 2005 08:42:21 -0400
Picture of black people with food, the caption says they are looters, white
people with same food, caption says "they found what they needed".   NOLA
was always a high crime area,  by most accounts shots were fired to alert
helicopters, not take them down.  The raping and killing of small children?
Sounds more like Karl Rove.

John Hermanson
Camtech Photo Services, Inc.
21 South Lane, Huntington, NY 11743