[OM] Re: trade? Bay values of OM-PC vs. OM-1(n)

Subject: [OM] Re: trade? Bay values of OM-PC vs. OM-1(n)
From: "Andreas Pirner" <AndreasPirner@xxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 13 Sep 2005 11:17:35 +0200
Wayne Culberson wrote:

> I have one too many OMPC bodies, and need one more OM1n or OM1 body. Does
> anyone with an opposite problem want to make a trade, with appropriate
> extras or compensation I suspect?
> I'm not sure what 1/1n bodies are going for on the auction site
> these days. Maybe someone else has been watching.

Not exactly "these days", since my stats are
involving the last three years, and missing
some sales from the last four month. Anyway,
eBay.de (Germany) sales for the bodies are

item         sales  ave  standard-deviation
             rec'd  EUR   EUR
OM-1 silver   198    85    35  (price curve sinking)
OM-1 black     40    90    37
OM-1n silver   76    97    37
OM-1n black     8   105    51  (amazingly rare, keeper?)
OM-PC (OM-40) 169    59    21

Hope that helps ...

Andreas