[OM] Re: Enough. Why don't we try photography and peace for awhile

Subject: [OM] Re: Enough. Why don't we try photography and peace for awhile
From: AG Schnozz <agschnozz@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 12 Sep 2005 14:51:20 -0700 (PDT)
> No one is getting persuaded to change the political views on
> to which they have a death grip, so why waste everyone's
> time, list space and all walk around with our panties
> balled up?

I absolutely agree!  I hate it when my tidy's start to bind.
Must try boxers, I guess.

I'm probably one of maybe three people on the planet that went
from devout conservative to Nader supporter.  :O  But, alas, the
Sierra Club still doesn't like me.

So, let's get back to our E-1/300 vs OM arguments, please?

AG

http://mail.yahoo.com