[OM] Re: Olympus 28mm manual camera w fixed lens from ww II

Subject: [OM] Re: Olympus 28mm manual camera w fixed lens from ww II
From: Andrew McPhee <macca@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 13 Sep 2005 17:24:50 +1000
>see 7546200735
>
>I'm not sure if this is just a joke or something else.
>

>  Does look pretty good for 60 years old ;)
>
>Bill Latham

No other items for sale so that eliminates the 'swapped description'
factor.  Most of the description tallies with the goods so I have a hunch
it's serious.  Seller is a newbie - check out the price he's set!

Considering that "This camera was purchased in Japan during WW2 and it is
in awesome condition" just goes to show how advanced Oly cameras were at
the time...and it must have been dug up from a time capsule!

I guess someone should set him straight, OTOH he's never gonna sell it at
that price is he?

Andrew McPhee