[OM] watermarks easily done in gimp

Subject: [OM] watermarks easily done in gimp
From: swisspace <swisspace@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 13 Sep 2005 10:14:42 +0200
All,

I seem to remember a posting about watermarks on photographs, Whilst
revamping my smugmug site I downloaded a script called watermark.scm
from the web (google it - it version 1.something I found) and then you
just copy it to the directory with the other gimp scripts, In my case C:
program files  GIMP-2.0 share gimp 2.0 scripts but just do a search for
other .scm scripts and drop it in there, then stop and start gimp and
magically it appears in Script-Fu under MyScript

now I just need to redo all my photo's

Ian

www.thattimeoflife.smugmug.com