[OM] Re: Any German speakers on the list? Need an ebay interpretation.

Subject: [OM] Re: Any German speakers on the list? Need an ebay interpretation.
From: swisspace <swisspace@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 13 Sep 2005 09:17:20 +0200
Versandkosten 4,50 Euro innerhalb Deutschland, Europa Zone1: 9,00 €,
Zone 2: 12,00 Euro, Zone 3: 24,00 Euro und Zone 4 weltweit für 29,00
Euro mit Transportversicherung bis zu einer Summe von 500 EUR (gilt
nicht für alle Länder.

My german's not perfect, It should be after 5 years living here but hey ho.

send cost 4.50 euro inside germany, then what is common is nowadays
sellers split europe into zones old and new and I would think USA is
considered as world so it would be 29 euros or around 35 US Dollars but
that includes insurance up to 500 euro's or about 615 US Dollars.

hope that helps