[OM] Re: Searching for a little balance

Subject: [OM] Re: Searching for a little balance
From: Mark Dapoz <md@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 9 Sep 2005 16:53:13 -0400 (EDT)
On Fri, 9 Sep 2005, R. Jackson wrote:

> This guy sent me a nasty little private letter to effectively telling
> me that I'm a liar who doesn't understand the true goodness that is
> Bill Barber and that maybe if I sit back and reflect enough I'll
> understand that my opinions are just plain wrong and his are right. I
> never solicited private email from this guy in the first place. To me
> getting that email wasn't a lot different than getting any other type
> of SPAM. What really shows someone's "true character" in my opinion
> (which you may be in complete disagreement with) is a willingness to
> snipe at people privately with comments they'd never want people to
> know they were willing to make.

You posted your comments in a public forum and Bill had the decency to
send his reply to you privately to spare dragging the rest of us into
this mess.  You seem to keep dragging it back in.  Please, have the same
decency and take it back off-line and discuss it privately with Bill if
you have an issue with what he said to you.  It doesn't involve the rest
of us.
                                        -mark