[OM] Re: Searching for a little balance

Subject: [OM] Re: Searching for a little balance
From: "R. Jackson" <jackson.robert.r@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 9 Sep 2005 13:46:22 -0700
This guy sent me a nasty little private letter to effectively telling
me that I'm a liar who doesn't understand the true goodness that is
Bill Barber and that maybe if I sit back and reflect enough I'll
understand that my opinions are just plain wrong and his are right. I
never solicited private email from this guy in the first place. To me
getting that email wasn't a lot different than getting any other type
of SPAM. What really shows someone's "true character" in my opinion
(which you may be in complete disagreement with) is a willingness to
snipe at people privately with comments they'd never want people to
know they were willing to make.