[OM] Re: Searching for balance, joy and on topic postings

Subject: [OM] Re: Searching for balance, joy and on topic postings
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 9 Sep 2005 06:30:46 +0100
I enjoyed the HPS website again Bill, thanks.  The first 3 photos on
the President's page don't do a great deal for me (but that might be
because I am missing the colour on my monitor) but I like the
remaining ones.  I am now going to look for Agfa Clacks ...;-)

Chris
~~ >-)-
C M I Barker
Cambridgeshire, Great Britain.