[OM] Re: OT: Update: How much should I refund this eBay buyer?

Subject: [OM] Re: OT: Update: How much should I refund this eBay buyer?
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 30 Aug 2005 09:36:56 +0100
Andrew gave you a reasonable interpretation, but I mean "fool".

"Plonker" is the first, least rude word I call one of my students if
he is wasting time in the air.  The words become steadily ruder the
closer he or she gets to endangering our lives.  Actually, I rarely
call girls rude words; they react better to firmness and honesty,
whereas boys (normally) react better to verbal abuse.  I had an
exception the other day when a student had the b*lls to tell me that
my grumpiness was causing him confusion.  I adjusted my technique for
him and then passed him to a kinder instructor for his next trip.

Chris
~~ >-)-
C M I Barker
Cambridgeshire, Great Britain.