[OM] Re: Airshow photos - E-1 and C-60

Subject: [OM] Re: Airshow photos - E-1 and C-60
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 30 Aug 2005 06:50:36 +0100
Thanks Gary.  The photos on the web have turned out much more
saturated than they were in PS.  The software for making a website
(RapidWeaver from realmacsoftware) seems to have changed the curves
or something.  Diana Britten, for instance, is pretty suntanned, but
not ruddy!.

The camouflaged AN-2 is based at Little Gransden and the owner (Mark
Jefferies, an aerobatic ace) has tarted it out inside with Connolly
leather etc ... as executive transport.  But it uses 200l/hr in the
cruise, so the sums might not be too good...

The AN-2s took off in formation and did a formation display for a few
minutes!  That was an even stranger sight...

Chris
~~ >-)-
C M I Barker
Cambridgeshire, Great Britain.