[OM] Re: Airshow photos - E-1 and C-60

Subject: [OM] Re: Airshow photos - E-1 and C-60
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 30 Aug 2005 06:46:51 +0100
Gary

RIAT (Royal International Air Tatoo) was a bit of fun, but I was
there for only a couple of hours before I had to make my way to the
hotel, miles away, only to find that the booking had been cocked-up.
I also saw the Typhoon nearly screw up a descending low-speed turn
(the video is in various places on the Web).  Because of the
commercial priorities (we're trying to sell the thing to various
states, the rich ones) the pilot had to go and carry out a practice
at height, probably 1500ft base) before displaying again the next
day.  Normally he would have been told to cool off a bit and try
again a couple of days later.

OM content.  I was so engrossed in the display I forgot to take a
photo :-(.

Chris
~~ >-)-
C M I Barker