[OM] Re: Analog Zuiko Lens tests on the E-1

Subject: [OM] Re: Analog Zuiko Lens tests on the E-1
From: Earl Dunbar <edunbar@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 28 Aug 2005 08:34:32 -0400
Ken:  I find these results helpful and very interesting.  Given that a
lot of the OM system lenses used are older silver nose versions, it begs
the question of how some of the later versions (and other FLs, of
course) would fare.  Pretty encouraging, I think.  And since performance
at closer distances is often a significant test, it also suggests to me
that that more normal working distances, the OM lenses are quite
capable.  I'm more and more thinking that, superwides aside, the biggest
problem one would encouter with OM lenses on an E thingy is metering and
perhaps wide open.

Thanks for posting this, even though it sucks me further toward digi
.... AAARGH!

Earl