[OM] Re: tripod for OM cameras

Subject: [OM] Re: tripod for OM cameras
From: <bs.pearce@xxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 24 Aug 2005 16:18:18 -0500
I suggest the Tiltall, of which I have two, one the original and the other
the last domestic version.

I read initially the current version, no longer made in USA, is lighter
weight, but I haven't seen one in person. This could be accurate, but it
could also be the tripod equivelent of the Leica fondlers.

I've used mine with OM, Xpan, and Hasselblad 500, with good results. It is
moderately lightweight and reasonably compact. I think it is the perfect
line between compact and light, and flimsy.

Bill Pearce