[OM] Re: Will there be any Zuikohheads at the APUG Conference in May?

Subject: [OM] Re: Will there be any Zuikohheads at the APUG Conference in May?
From: AG Schnozz <agschnozz@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 23 Aug 2005 11:02:02 -0700 (PDT)
> You will blink and they  will be out of
> school and starting their own families.  Did I mention the
> grandchildren? It just doesn't get
> any better.  Bill  Barber

Uh, thanks.  I'm enjoying them as children right now.  We've
already let them know that they are on their own when it comes
to college so they better get really good as a sport really
fast.  One of them is taking to running and the other to
bicycles (I wouldn't know where that comes from).

Oh, they are stretching their photographic and artistic skills
too.  You never know...

AG

http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs