[OM] Re: Will there be any Zuikohheads at the APUG Conference in May?

Subject: [OM] Re: Will there be any Zuikohheads at the APUG Conference in May?
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 23 Aug 2005 11:59:06 EDT

In a message dated 8/23/2005 9:58:34 A.M. Central Daylight Time,
agschnozz@xxxxxxxxx writes:

We've  got two girls in private school which pretty much saps the
disposable  income.

Ours, although two years apart in age, graduated from college the same
weekend. It only took about a year after that for the hemorrhaging to  stop.
It is
all now just a pleasant memory.  Oh, did I mention the  weddings?  Seriously,
enjoy every moment.  You will blink and they  will be out of school and
starting their own families.  Did I mention the  grandchildren? It just doesn't
get
any better.  Bill  Barber