[OM] Re: New Base for OM Lenses

Subject: [OM] Re: New Base for OM Lenses
From: Winsor Crosby <wincros@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 23 Aug 2005 09:23:26 -0700
Besides that there is the additional advantage that edge softness of
many FF lenses, not just wide angle, is just cut off with a smaller
sensor.

Bjorn Rorslett, out of curiosity, did a comparison with the 1DSII in
his D2X review that vividly shows the FF WA problem. But like you
said, easily fixed in Photoshop.

http://www.naturfotograf.com/index2.html
Click on the review title. On the first review page use the drop down
menu to go to page 8.

Winsor
Long Beach, California, USA