[OM] Re: A public apology to Andrew F and to the list

Subject: [OM] Re: A public apology to Andrew F and to the list
From: hiwayman@xxxxxxx (Walt Wayman)
Date: Mon, 22 Aug 2005 17:04:18 +0000
I am disappointed and feeling quite alone now.  Excluding the possibility of
irony, which I both suspect and hope is the case here, then it looks like
Andrew may not really be a curmudgeon after all, for true curmudgeons neither
apologize nor ask to be apologized to.  Take me, for example...

Walt, willing to carry on alone, if necessary

--
"Anything more than 500 yards from
the car just isn't photogenic." --

From: Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>