[OM] Re: Forgot the URLs!

Subject: [OM] Re: Forgot the URLs!
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 22 Aug 2005 09:37:54 EDT
In a message dated 8/22/2005 7:49:11 A.M. Central Daylight Time,
alfredo_pag@xxxxxxxx writes:

http://not.contaxg.com/document.php?id=9236&full=1

Thanks  for any comments.

I like the subject, the pose and the lighting.  I bet you burn a lot  of film
on this one.  If you don't, get started.

It would be a stronger image, for me, if you cropped the partial person out
of the final image. I would probably work on the tables behind her if I was
printing it from my computer.

If you don't have the 85mm or 100mm lenses, you might look at getting one  or
both.  A couple of rolls of film with this subject would make your
acquisition worthwhile.   Bill Barber