[OM] Re: Forgot the URLs!

Subject: [OM] Re: Forgot the URLs!
From: alfredo pagliano <alfredo_pag@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 22 Aug 2005 16:40:16 +0200

On Aug 22, 2005, at 3:37 PM, NSURIT@xxxxxxx wrote:

> In a message dated 8/22/2005 7:49:11 A.M. Central Daylight Time,
> alfredo_pag@xxxxxxxx writes:
>
> http://not.contaxg.com/document.php?id=9236&full=1
>

> Thanks  for any comments.
>
> I like the subject, the pose and the lighting.  I bet you burn a lot
> of film
> on this one.  If you don't, get started.

This was my first roll of film with the OM-2n, I usually photograph
landscapes, I was simply testing, but I will spend some Astia on
Andrea, its a safe bet.
She's very clever and photogenic and both me and her parents agreed
that this shot conveis well her charm.

> It would be a stronger image, for me, if you cropped the partial
> person out
> of the final image. I would probably work on the tables behind her if
> I was
> printing it from my computer.

Sorry what do You mean for " work on the tables behind her "?

Thanks for the hing for the partial person, he is andrea's father, I
like the colors of his clothes, and how the call those of andrea's
t-shirt.

> If you don't have the 85mm or 100mm lenses, you might look at getting
> one  or
> both.  A couple of rolls of film with this subject would make your
> acquisition worthwhile.   Bill Barber

I'm beginning to search eBay for a moderate telephoto, what is in your
experience best, 85 or 100?

Thanks

Alfredo

http://mail.yahoo.it