[OM] Re: OM on EOS

Subject: [OM] Re: OM on EOS
From: Winsor Crosby <wincros@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 20 Aug 2005 19:22:42 -0700
Why would failure of the meter with old Nikon lenses stop a move to a
new Nikon camera system?  Lost me on that one. Most people who buy a
new digital buy new or at least current used lenses for it. Did you
plan to search down some of those old legendary lenses?  Or an old
Nikon?   Hmmmmm. :-)

There is quite a cottage industry of people installing the circuit
chip in older Nikon lenses so they can be used with newer metering
systems. Usually it is people who have a few beloved lenses that they
want to carry forward with them.

Winsor
Long Beach, California, USA